xmlns:fb='http://www.facebook.com/2008/fbml' The Wolf Cries: We All Need A Good Jeans...

We All Need A Good Jeans...

12:00 PM Edit This 0 Comments »
May 4, 2010. 1:47 AM

Jeans VS Tracksuit

I think jeans is the most popular choice 2day.
Everybody should have at least 2 good pair of jeans in their closet, so-called. i always chose blue jeans, never really fond with black. I think it's mutually to say, jeans make a statemnt in dressing. It's not too simple, but not too sloppy. maybe becos it's too popular, it become too common smtime. i remmber i was kinda boycotting jeans at 1 time, coz i think it's too common. haha..that's me. i hate when smtime ppl are willingly suck up to the whirlpool of popularity.

Tracksuit? huh? sm ppl might hv that impression.. me too.. when looking to others.
But i'm wearing them most of the time everyday. But what is it to compare with jeans. Well, only for some occasion ppl where it. But, if we really pay attention, there's a trend wearing tracks in middle of city. it become a trend as ppl are picking up the trend of hitting n crumping in those gym or futsal..

So, what?
I'm not gonna be a fashion stylist rite here. i know i'm no good at it. The only lesson i know bout fashion is from ANTM, Project Runway or from my fashionista fren.
but that's all.

Few days ago, i'm buying a jeans again. coz all i have is a tracksuit.
I already make a swear to myself to not buy any size of jeans bigger than 34. That's the limit. Either i buy the tight jeans, or i tighten upp my belly. haha.. these obesity is haunting me.

it hard to keep track with my weight these days. i wanna lose weight, but i dont want to force myself. but, what is a goal without a push? well, losing weight is not my biggest concern. finding happiness just to go tru each day is..

so, i'm wearing tracks everyday coz it's comfortable, n stretchable. it just fit itself to how big i grow up to be. let me forget bout the weight my feet have to drag.

with this size, wearing jeans is a pain in the ass - literally.
smtime i hv bruises all over my feet. but, at least it remind me to stop ignoring the fact that i am turning to a buncit man.

Friends = smtime like a seluar we wear.

There are friends like jeaans, it come spot on. they told u thing that smtime, u dont wanna hear. but u know deep inside those words were true. but ur mind keep tricking u. u hate those jeans, coz it make u feel bad. and u try to avoid the frens who tell u the truth coz u feel uncomfortable. friends supposed to make us happy, is it? isnt that the purpose ppl make frens?

Tracksuit frens, they alter themselves, make u feel it all still ok. u hang around with them, coz they make u forget at least 1 of all the mess u have to face everyday. it not soo fashionable, but who care? u feel good, n it's all that matters!

but, it not for long. they will torn, busted at certain point. that time, u know u r no longer fit anywhere. in Jeans, or that torn TRacksuit...

Love ~~

0 comments: