xmlns:fb='http://www.facebook.com/2008/fbml' The Wolf Cries: Challenge Accepted !

Challenge Accepted !

9:18 AM Edit This 0 Comments »
It's been 7 days living with my new housemate.
Kinda like how i imagined. so nothing to complain.

Well, that gonna make this post kinda boring. But that what he is. He's a Pantai Timur guy - Terengganu. So, everyday he eat at the same Kelantanese restaurant, breakfast, lunch and dinner, n probably already make friend with the owner. He told me that that is the nearest and the easiest place he know, which is a total tahilembu coz the medan selera BBS, famous for food area juz a walks nearby.

On the other hand, that's me. I get annoyed with the simplest thing. On how he make sound while getting bath, or he stay at home on weekend looking totally pathetic bored, or he wake up at 6.45 am every morning. So i gotta make way for him to get ready to works, while my window for Subuh is nearly come to end.


I remember y at the first place i wanna a roomate. i spend of my day alone. At skool i focus so much at my work. i get fed up to going out at nite, coz i'll be extremely tired and dizzy coz not having enuff sleep. so i stay at home instead. but then, i am a loner. i spend time alone, doo what make me happy. Work out, movie, FB, cook, eat, books... but then i feel like i lost human contact.

I never believe in settle down for what's easy. So, at that time i'm thinking = however annoying my soon-2-be roomate is, i know this is a lesson about human contact. So, be it a lazy one, mat rempit, clubber, busuk or wte.. i'm gonna stand my ground. This is my home. He gonna behave, but at the same time, i'm gonna learn a lot from him abt living together..


So, right now, i beleive the challenge is there. SO.. Challenge Accepted !!

0 comments: